Control your TvHeadend 4+ / Kodi mediacenter.
For example, it’s perfect to pilot a Raspberry pi running OSMC.
– Visualize all programs with the nice scrollable and scalable grid.
– Visualize the current programs
– Manage recordings (start, stop, delete, create time schedules)
– Play live TV or a recording on your device screen (BSPlayer app is recommended) or on your Kodi media player.
– Prerequisites: You must configure Tvheadend properly and create a user with ALL credentials.
See more information: https://goo.gl/wSgwKK