Get the most out of your Sling devices with Slingplayer. Turn your Android tablet into a TV with Slingplayer for Tablets. With a Sling device at home and Slingplayer on your Android tablet, enjoy live or recorded TV over 3G, 4G, or WiFi. Take control of your TV and DVR from your mobile device. Flip through channels with the virtual remote control. Pause, fast-forward, rewind, and even schedule DVR recordings.
• Watch and control your live and recorded TV shows anywhere, anytime – in up to Full HD.
• No blocked shows or games in any location. Watch your favorite shows and sports on all the channels you subscribe to, even when you’re overseas.
• Never miss a final episode or live event. View them when you want, where you want, and become the spoiler in your social group.
• Easily browse content choices in the program guide while continuing to watch TV.
• Watch on a second TV anywhere via Roku® and Chromecast (requires Android 4.0+)
• Enjoy full hand-off – multi-task while watching with your Roku or Chromecast, even take phone calls.
• Play and schedule DVR recordings.
• No monthly fees.
– Android tablet (Android 3.0+)
*Some features only available for latest version of Android.
COMPATIBLE SLING DEVICES*:
– Slingbox M1
– Slingbox 500
– Slingbox 350
– Slingbox PRO-HD
– Slingbox SOLO
* Slingplayer for Tablets will not work with Sling devices prior to SOLO and PRO-HD, as legacy Sling devices do not have the hardware capability to stream at the tablets’ higher video resolution. If you own a prior-generation Sling, you may be eligible to receive an upgrade discount on a supported model. Please visitsling.com/ upgrade for details.
If you are a DISH Network customer, the following devices are NOT compatible with the Slinglayer app. Please download the free DISH Anywhere app.
– Hopper with Sling receiver
– Hopper receiver
– VIP 922 receiver
– Sling Adapter
Watch and control video sources such as:
– Cable set-top box and DVR
– Satellite set-top box and DVR
– Telco / IPTV set-top box and DVR
– Basic cable
– Digital Over-the-Air broadcasts (Slingbox PRO-HD only)
– Home security cameras
– Blu-ray/DVD players
To learn more about Sling, please visit sling.com.
Note: While the Slingplayer app is available for download in all countries, Sling hardware is required, and is only available for purchase from authorized resellers in the following countries: United States, Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Columbia, Denmark, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, San Marino, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom, Vatican City. Hardware warranty and technical support is only provided in the country where the Slingbox purchase is made, and only if the purchase was from an authorized reseller. For more information, please refer to your locale’s Sling Warranty.