Enjoy millions of the latest Android apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines & more. Anytime, anywhere, across your devices. TimeLapse Smart Camera is offered by SITIS. Last Updated: April 30, 2014. Current Version: 2.0
Interval shooting (slow motion, timelapse, time lapse) – a kind of shooting at which photography is carried out with a single shots at predetermined intervals of time. As a result, on basis of the captured photo materials can create video with the effect of accelerated playback. Timelapse shooting often used to illustrate processes such as the movement of the heavenly bodies, the growth of plants, the construction of buildings, etc. With TimeLapse Smart Camera app you can see visually and quickly shooting phenomena which occur from several minutes to several months or years, just find the event and view the image in good quality.
With the ability periodic transfer files on FTP server or in cloud storage the app can be used for remote monitoring of shooting events. In contrast to conventional video surveillance systems, the volume of transmitted information at a moment of interval shooting is much lower. To minimize costs for mobile data traffic, for remote monitoring is recommended to upload and download clones – smaller frames. Per shooting in real time can be observed with any device that has access to cloud storage, and share interesting shots with friends and colleagues.
1) Interval shooting
○ Flexible setting for shooting options
○ Ability to establish the moratorium on the shooting, for example, to avoid shooting at night time
○ Preview window with the ability to zoom
○ Information on the screen during shooting
○ Saving energy while shooting – the ability to disable the screen
Shooting takes place in the background regardless of the state the screen. To conserve battery power, you can power off the device’s screen. On the charge of the internal battery, most devices can shooting to 4-5 hours, for a longer shooting requires an external power supply, for example, an extra battery or Power Bank.
2) Upload and download files
○ Work with FTP and cloud storage
○ Uploading (using project type Camera) – automatic sending frames and/or clones to FTP server or cloud storage
○ Downloading (using project type Browser) – automatic downloading frames and/or clones from FTP server or cloud storage
3) View slideshow
○ Customizable options slideshow
○ Full screen viewing
○ Actual information about the current frame slideshow
○ Transition by double tap on slideshow in viewing mode of the current frame
○ Create a video from slideshow
4) Create video
○ Video in high definition in MP4 format
○ Create video in background
○ Ability to add a sound track
5) Additional features
○ Selecting of working directory
○ Setting end of shooting as battery and memory.
○ Import/export of settings
Before installing the devices to shooting with a long period of time it is recommended to test the application on a test shooting.
○ May have problems when shooting budget devices, particularly ZTE V790 and MegaFon Login.
○ Not supported loaders you created in version 1.00
○ Disable import function
App tested on following devices:
○ Samsung Galaxy Camera
○ Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom
○ Samsung Galaxy S3
○ Samsung Galaxy S3 mini
○ ASUS Padfone2
○ ASUS Nexus7 2013
○ Motorola Xoom
○ KENEKSI Libra Dual
When problems occur to submit feedback by email: email@example.com
!Document has been translated by means of service Google translate.
• Improved interface
• Project templates to help you create projects with frequently used parameters
• Moratorium of shooting to interrupt shooting on specified period of time, such as night-time
• New project type Browser to downloading files from FTP server and cloud storage for further processing
• Bugs fixed
TimeLapse Smart Camera 2017
Download TimeLapse Smart Camera
Download TimeLapse Smart Camera APK
TimeLapse Smart Camera for Android
Download TimeLapse Smart Camera for Android
Download TimeLapse Smart Camera APK for Android
TimeLapse Smart Camera 2.0 screenshot
TimeLapse Smart Camera apk video