Enjoy millions of the latest Android apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines & more. Anytime, anywhere, across your devices.
• Remotely access and stream your personal media collections from your home PC to any web device
• Stream music playlists from home and share via url link — no need for iTunes or Pandora
• Stream your personal movie collections like Netflix and RedBox
• Stream home videos and view pictures like YouTube and Instagram, with private access
• Turn your mobile device into a Media Center remote control*
• Control media playback to any room in your home*
• Send text messages to your TVs*
• Automatic download of movie metadata
• Automatic transcoding – no video conversion necessary
• Private, secure access to your media from nearly anywhere in the world
• Share with family and friends. Great for kids away at college.
• FREE download, EASY setup, POWERFUL features
(*) Remote control supported only on Windows 7 Media Center PCs and Extenders (Xbox 360)
Requires free download and install of AVBOX Media Distribution System.
Windows 7 Media Center and Xbox 360 NOT required for remote access and streaming.
PC Download: myavbox.com/main/Support/Download/default.aspx
Personal Media Cloud & Streaming Server
The AVBOX Remote Media Center & Xbox allows you to remotely access and stream media content from your Windows 7 PC to any web based device or mobile phone, via your own Personal Media Cloud. Stream recorded TV and movies, home videos, music, or view photos directly from your home PC, using secure, private access via any web device. You’ll always have access to your full collection of media content anywhere you go!
Media Center & Xbox 360 Remote Control
In addition, the AVBOX Remote Media Center & Xbox allows you to use any web-enabled device to control any of your Windows 7 Media Center enabled devices (Media Center PC, laptop, Xbox 360, etc…). Playback of videos, movies, music, photos, and more can be played directly to any of your Windows 7 Media Center devices from any web-enabled device (mobile phone, tablet PC, office PC,, etc…) . The AVBOX Remote Media Center & Xbox allows you to navigate the media center menus using the web-enabled mobile device just like a remote control.
Note: This version of the AVBOX Remote Media Center & Xbox app (aka AVBOX Personal Media Cloud) launches the myAVBOX.com Web Portal using your preferred BROWSER, to access the AVBOX Media Distribution System installed on your home PC.
See more information and download apk file for your android phone: https://goo.gl/3WvzIb